Best New speaker under $5000

I went to the new York show just looking and finally found a loudspeaker better than my brothers Acoustic Zens
The Gershman Acoustic Sonogram at $3595 I bought a pair and never looked back .The Bass goes down under 30hz solidly no loudspeaker in the price range has such a sweetspot the whole center between the speakers and superb detail and imaging.I have auditioned my brothers Adagios in my system, VR-4 juniors, Thiels, these are like a Sonus faber with more detail and better bass. the Zens are very fast slightly more than the Sonograms ,but the circular tweeter is just too soft when you need a little bite , the midbass to the lower bass the Adagio is enemic compared and as uhf magazine also stated
tight articulate low bass and excellent across the board.I have been a audiophile for over 30 years .I was told there are 3 reviews in the process including T.A.S Robert Harley ,I can honestly say I finally made a Great move. I have a Edge g-8 amp, a Consonance droplet cdp, a Dodd audio DC powered valve pre amp , and
all of the little known but excellent Soundstring audio cables.I have freinds that spent 2x the $17k I spent that admitted my system is more coherent!
audiophile1958
I heard the Sonograms and they were good for a $3000
speaker but not in the sme class as the better $5k speakers.A stunning new speaker that I don't own yet but am saving for is the SIngle driver Omega ,and I compared the adagio,the Hyperion,$6k Dali and Thiel they wipe the floor with the Zu Druid this is for sure, the Imaging is
superb as well as the soundstaging the Hemp driver is very natural ,and if you op for the Alnico magnet you are talking very serious stuff. The bass in the bigger ones will hit high 30s ,but ther Hemp powered sub is very wife freindly with the furniture grade veneer finishes on all the speakers they make super fast and natural in bass as I have ever heard ,not boomy like many but sounding like the real deal. Well worth the effort to find.
Another interesting speaker that I think will definitely be a contended in this price range is the new AV123 Focus Line Source LS6 @ $4500.

Also the PSB Synchrony One @ $4500, and the Monitor Audio PL300 are supposedly 'killers' in this price range.
I had the prototypes of the LS-6 for about a year, and it is a heck of a speaker at that price point.