Prima Luna Premium Pre or Conrad Johnson ET3 SE

Hello,

I currently own a Conrad Johnson ET3 SE.

Would a Prima Luna Premium Preamp be an upgrade?

I am unfamiliar with Prima Luna.

Thanks for any input.
pkelly1504
Post removed 
"P.S.
Kevin isn't arrogant, he's confident, because he know's what he's talking about. Upscale Audio is a great place to do business with. Kevin always gives me top dollar anytime I trade something in. I bought my Prima Luna gear, and many, many tubes from Upscale and I've never been steered wrong--just got unbelievable deals. I couldn't be happier. +1 for Prima Luna"

I know it doesn't look like my comments are justified based on the information in this thread. I would agree. But a while back Kevin made some comments in a different thread that were done in extremely poor taste. I wouldn't even consider quoting him here given the nature of his comments.
I picked up a bunch of 6H23-EB's from Kevin last week. Thank you so much Kevin. They are awesome in my GAT. I also bought some KT-150's for my Jolida 3502. Can't wait to try them. Nothing but awesome service from Kevin and Upscale Audio.
Thanks for the kind words. And Zd542, I don't know what comments I made, but back in the day, there was a lot of that. Frankly that's why most industry people don't get involved in forums anymore, including me. No data, just meaningless sweeping comments and insults. I'm just not into that. Principles before personalities.

I am not trying to put down anyone's purchase either. I will however point out things as I see them, like everybody should. I have a lot of experience in this stuff as many of you do.

If a company is making something that has holes in it's underpants either for engineering, build, or price it should be discussed. It's our money guys. I want all the information I can get when I lay down some jack. I count on information from people with more experience than me when I buy certain things. That's why I like Amazon.
+1 for Kevins unbelievable trade in deals .
And as far as arrogance...I have been talking to him about various tube rolling info and when he doesn't know , he says so ! A stand up guy !

Keep up the good work Kevin .