New Von Schweikert VR SR4 mk11 Cream or Crap ???

It is hard to find a recent review of these speakers.
The few comments I been able to find on the Mk 11 version is that they are either very good or very bad.
All reviews seem to like the bass response, that is a good thing, but what about all the other qualities ?
Like treble, midrange, dynamics, soundstage , etc.

I am really interested in these (I like the way the look )but I have no way to audition them in the southeast corner of Michigan.

So, please anyone that can give an honest opinion of the speakers sonic qualities would be appreciated.

If your comments sound like a winner, I may hop on a plane to hear them somewhere.
128x128ozzy
Audioblazer
What kind of changes in sound did you hear with the different jumpers And about how much do they cost?
Now come on guys. All you have to do is run one pair of cables from your Amp to the bottom spade/bananas.
Run the second set of speaker cables from your Amp to the top Midrange/Tweeter module. Take the cheap jumper plates outcompletly!
By the way , I recieved my speakers Monday.
The packaging is awesome! The boxes they came in may make a speaker do it yourself project someday.
The Dark cherry looks great! Much better than I thought.
Quality through out.
My wife actually said they look very nice.
I have the speakers breaking in on another system front to front , out of phase, on continuos Rock.
I figure if I can last 2 weeks like that I will be set with break in.
Then I can compare...

you know, "Ozzy" is right. We went through this on another thread about the JRs. In fact a dealer told me to use all four of the bass mods posts!. yep, it's true. take out the plates or leave them in, I heard no diff on the JRs. BUT do hook to the lowest posts and the highest posts. Ever how you want to do it. Jumpers, Shotguns. or extended bi wires.

Wow! I'm still amazed why that extra set of posts is there anyhow... couple pieces of wire inside sure would be better, and less the enigma.

Ozzy, did you get the MK II's?
Ozzy
Congradulations and I am glad you like the fit and finish. Let us know about the sound after breakin. The manual I recieved last spring was unclear about removing the jumpers between the two sets of posts on the woofer module. I called Von S and he said that he was going to rewrite the manual for better clarity so yours may be different and I was told to leave the jumper in place when biwiring direct from amp to mid/tweeter, and from amp to lowest posts on the woofer module. This sounds great to me. Do you have good reason to remove the jumpers?