Anyone Totally Content With Their System?

Thought this might be fun. Is anyone out there totally content right now with their system? If so, what is your set-up, total cost and how long did it take you to get to this utopia? I post this in the "Speakers" forum because that is my particular obesession for some reason.
Ag insider logo xs@2xitball
Two Channel: Totally content with system. In all honesty, my speakers/sub are more than I have the right to ask for in a roughly 28 foot by 18 (partly 24) foot room, domestic setting. Many pros wish they could afford this kind of setup for daily use at work. Fortunately, I don't need a console and a bunch of other costly mix gear for playback - so I can afford to put the bulk of the investment into the speakers and room setup.

I plan to make some further room acoustic treatments to treat long reverberation times in the sub 300 Hz range and then I'm completely done for two channel....yup I can die happy!

I plan eventually go full 5.1, and I seriously doubt I'll go further than that (6 or 7.1).

5.1: Currently missing a center channel. Philosophy is same as two channel: must be high quality timbre matched speakers (otherwise I see no point in 5.1 at all, after all, who wants cheap sound from five directions, I'd rather have the best sound I can afford from two directions first, then work up from there!). Since my 36" HD TV is CRT, I'll have to replace that first and install LCD/plasma before putting more than 22 pounds of driver magnets anywhere near it.... a rather big and costly step, which will take time, as there is no urgency.
I know my system is a compromise but a very good one for my circumstances, music tastes etc. I don't feel the urge to buy something immediately, but I am interested enough to track the developments. This way I hope I will be ready when the right opportunity for the next change comes, which could happen without warning. Nice thread topic. :)
I have one reference system which always sounds good and I leave alone. It was assembled in 1996 and sounded fantastic from the first note. It has been left untouched except for a new cabinet this year due to old the TV being replaced by a new Plasma screen. The system is Cary SLI 50 (30W class A vacuum tube integrated amp) with Triad System 3 speakers which include a powered woofer(sealed box time aligned 2 ways 89db @ 1 watt), Chicago speaker stands, wired with RadioShack non terminated speaker wires, Sony 608ESD cd player, stock Sony interconnect, and plugged into a cheap power strip. It cost one tenth of my main system but sounds better in some ways and is musically satisfying and exciting. I use it as a reference for my other system which I constantly futz with to see if what I did made it better or worse. I definitely agree with Sogood51's audiophile definition and that fits me.