Wilson Watt Puppy 7 Blowen tweeters?

Has anyone else had any problems with blowen tweeters on W/P 7? It has happen to me twice.

Thanks
duanea
A blowen tweeter is a tweeter that was blown by an audiophile from the 60's or 70's. Many of them are "keyboard challenged" and are prone to hit 2 keys at the same time.

I recognizew and canb relate to the problenm, although I've only blowen Midranges myself.
"What's a Blowen tweeter?"

The answer my friend is Blowen in the wind
The answer is Blowen in the wind...
I have been reading the Audiogon forums for quite some time and ocassionally have had to ask some questions but there are a few of you out there that play games and treat these people that ask questions like morons, why don't you just stop all the crap and if you cannot answer them correctly or help them with their problem, don't respond at all. Now we are going to harass this person with the blown tweeters in his Wilson speakers because he made a typo!!!!!!!!!!!
Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!
Give him a break. Check w. your dealer. It should be a simple resistor switch. Fast & painless. You need to purchase the resistors from Wilson. If you really are blowing tweeters, I never have. I like to play loud. If I hear strain I turn it down.