HELP...Bubble Wrap Marks in PIANO BLACK Speakers??

I just purchased a pair of Piano Black speakers here on Audiogon. I received them today (9/12/06) nicely packed and carefully wrapped with bubble wrap. As I unpacked & unraveled the bubble wrap from each speaker, I noticed the bubble wrap left round shaped dot marks on the Piano Black finish of each speaker. It is not something that can be felt with the finger, so I thought it would wash off easily.

I tried cleaning with water, Windex & Orange BLAST Auto/Shop degreaser. Nothing worked. Then I tried Liquid Glass auto polish and Zymol cleaner wax. Still, I can't remove the bubble wrap markings. I even tried 70% rubbing alcohol in a tiny back corner. That did not work either.

I'm getting a bit nervous now, since these speakers were stored several months in this wrapping and they're all covered with the marks like leopard spots. I don't know if the marks will come out now, or how the Seller will respond to this. He is aware of the marks, but not that I can't get them out. I'd really like to remove the marks and to keep the speakers. Does anyone have suggestions for a cleaner for this?
tekhifi
I just purchased a used Music Hall MMF-7 with black piano finish (came covered in bubble wrap).

While installing a new cartridge, I noticed the circles mentioned by Tekhifi.

They are small and not noticable without high intensity light.

This answers the riddle, however...
The bubble wrap petrochemicals have reacted with the lacquer or the lacquer was not completely cured when it was wrapped (takes several weeks to cure and it must be able to breathe and bubble wrap could prevent the surface breathing)...a polishing tool may help...don't use abrasive ....simply buff buff buff buff gently using broad strokes over the entire surface (don't concentrate on the damaged point alone)...if that doesn't work then the damage has affected more than just the surface layers of the lacquer ....you need to get a pro piano restorer to look at it as you may need many new coats of lacquer...a lengthy job to repair unfortunately.
Just a note, normally the professional that refurbishes pianos would advise against a total repaint job since they wouldn't look good compared to original even though they have done a good job. In most cases they would try to grind off and polish the finish to get rid of visible scratches. A paint job is for very serious defects or damage. I sympathize with your situation. Let us know when you have overcome your predicament.
I have gloss piano speakers and use this product with great success http://www.meguiars.com/?pro-car-maintenance/Final-Inspection
If you want to avoid or help eliminate swirls in the finish use this http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=Z-5&Category_Code=Zaino