HELP...Bubble Wrap Marks in PIANO BLACK Speakers??

I just purchased a pair of Piano Black speakers here on Audiogon. I received them today (9/12/06) nicely packed and carefully wrapped with bubble wrap. As I unpacked & unraveled the bubble wrap from each speaker, I noticed the bubble wrap left round shaped dot marks on the Piano Black finish of each speaker. It is not something that can be felt with the finger, so I thought it would wash off easily.

I tried cleaning with water, Windex & Orange BLAST Auto/Shop degreaser. Nothing worked. Then I tried Liquid Glass auto polish and Zymol cleaner wax. Still, I can't remove the bubble wrap markings. I even tried 70% rubbing alcohol in a tiny back corner. That did not work either.

I'm getting a bit nervous now, since these speakers were stored several months in this wrapping and they're all covered with the marks like leopard spots. I don't know if the marks will come out now, or how the Seller will respond to this. He is aware of the marks, but not that I can't get them out. I'd really like to remove the marks and to keep the speakers. Does anyone have suggestions for a cleaner for this?
tekhifi
I had a similar problem and I used 3M Imperial Microfinishing glaze that contains no silicone or wax..
Part No. 05992

This is not always available but try to check this out with a car store.
It is a little bit pricey and if you cannot obtain it, and all others failed, let me know.. I may be able to give you a small amount..
Tekhifi-I don't mean to be sexist. But this is a job for women. Try one of those helpful hints or Dear Heloise columns.
Gregadd
Thanks Guys: All good suggestions, but they didn't work. The speakers are serveral years old, so it is a hard finish. I was told different types of wool are used on buffing wheels and I'm afraid in the wrong hands more damage can be done to the finish and/or drivers. I am reluctant to try a hair dryer in fear of baking the marks on. And lastly, I'm not sure this is women's work (LOL). Keep the suggestions coming, please.
Keep the suggestions coming, please.
Call the manufacturer. If that doesn't work, call the piano store. Automotive paint is different than furniture paint, so you'll need different products.
I think the suggestion about a mild abrasive may be right. If these are indeed a piano black paint finish over veneer, then some car polish may be just the trick. I once owned a pair of Roman Audio Centurions with the Galaxy Cream finish and the manufacturer suggested car wax to maintain them. I would try a little on a rag in an unobtrusive area to see what the results might be.

Oz