What's the greatest bargain in SET these days?

Hi, Gang,
I response to my recent review of the Reference 3A De Capo BE speaker, someone wrote that if you really want to hear them sing, you should try them with a SET amp, or words to that effect.
That got me thinking. The De Capo's are 92 db efficient, which (correct me if I'm wrong) seems kind of borderline for low-power SET amps.
In any event, right now I'm running mine with a pair of Manley Mahi mono-blocks. They are switchable from triode (20 watts) to "ultra linear" (40 watts). I run them in triode all the time, and in my room, the volume knob almost never goes past 9 o'clock; more would just be too loud.
All that said, what do you guys think of running the De Capo's with a SET amp? And if I did, what's the best bargain in SET's these days?
Thanks!
rebbi
Mikirob,
It obvious to me you have very good ears and you trust them (you know what you like). You'll end up with speakers that suit your taste and system well.
Charles,
Mikirob ;
You stated " I'm going to sell my Cary V12, Cary SL98, perhaps Primaluna Dialogue One " . Does the hesitance on the Primaluna speak to its close equality to the Dynamo ? I ask because I have a Prologue II with rolled tubes including EL-34's .

Just curious
No, the Cary combo of V-12, SL98 actually sounds better than the the Primaluna Dialogue One. Also, I liked the V-12 with the Audible Illusions Modulus 3A as much or more when I owned that wonderful preamp. The Primaluna Dialogue has many more inputs and it's tube rolling with its auto-bias capabilities is second to none. It is overbuilt like a tank, looks and sounds great at about 68 pounds. I definitely upgraded the Primaluna sound by replacing the stock power tubes (Shuguang), with Reflector 6n3ce (6L6) and input/drivers with costly NOS Sylvania black 3 mica 5751s as well as Bugle Boy 12Au7s. I'm cutting my throat here, but to my ears, my wife' s ears, the Coincident Dynamo 34se sounds better all-around.