What's the greatest bargain in SET these days?

Hi, Gang,
I response to my recent review of the Reference 3A De Capo BE speaker, someone wrote that if you really want to hear them sing, you should try them with a SET amp, or words to that effect.
That got me thinking. The De Capo's are 92 db efficient, which (correct me if I'm wrong) seems kind of borderline for low-power SET amps.
In any event, right now I'm running mine with a pair of Manley Mahi mono-blocks. They are switchable from triode (20 watts) to "ultra linear" (40 watts). I run them in triode all the time, and in my room, the volume knob almost never goes past 9 o'clock; more would just be too loud.
All that said, what do you guys think of running the De Capo's with a SET amp? And if I did, what's the best bargain in SET's these days?
Thanks!
rebbi
Mikirob, The last time my wife and I moved was in 2002. Our current house was only a mile from the previous one, and it took the old house about 4 months to sell after we closed on our current one. The actual moving process was about as relaxed as it could possibly have been, yet my wife swore she would never move again.

This time is complicated by the fact we are moving 400 miles. But I think you hit on the key. You have to keep in mind the end result, not the day to day and moment to moment grind, stress, annoyance, etc. Your new music room and equipment will make all the pain worthwhile. In my case, I have the rig of my dreams and a beautiful new house within spitting distance of the Smokies.

I see some mighty fine times ahead for both of us. I will be especially interested to see where your search for speakers and source leads.
My Niece and her boyfriend just completed walking a good portion of the Appalachian trail. They're hear for dinner tonight. Some years back one of my brother-in-laws walked the whole thing. My wife and I have walked various parts. Always exhilarating!

Yes, I too see good times ahead. I will certainly discuss speaker and source with you and Charles as we go along.
Mikirob,
It obvious to me you have very good ears and you trust them (you know what you like). You'll end up with speakers that suit your taste and system well.
Charles,
Mikirob ;
You stated " I'm going to sell my Cary V12, Cary SL98, perhaps Primaluna Dialogue One " . Does the hesitance on the Primaluna speak to its close equality to the Dynamo ? I ask because I have a Prologue II with rolled tubes including EL-34's .

Just curious