Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
I've been using a pair of Wharfdale WS/2's (mfr~1963) for some time now in our living room with respectable electronics (meridian cd player, "vintage" Carver amp) and friends are blown away by how life-like they sound. I enjoy what they do with vocalists, acoustic and small venue jazz. My dad was the original owner and had a stereo store in the '60s. I'll always keep them for sentimental reasons, and though I plan to use something else in my dedicated room (Verity/Totem/Joseph/Revel??) I'll never tire of the expression on faces of those hearing something really good for the first time. I imagine that's part of the reason dad enjoyed demo-ing this stuff 40 years ago!
Tannoy Westminster HW. Fantastic! And HUGE. Just added a non-vintage component - Tannoy supertweeters ST200 designed especially for Westminsters and the rest of the Prestigge line. Now it's absolutely fantastic!
My home theater speaker system consists of kg4's (mains) a kv3 centre and a pair of kg1's as rears. I pieced this all together over the past several years and am quite pleased with the performance. The kg4's seem to have lost some of their low end, but my 10 and 12" subs fill the void effortlessly.
I'm not sure if these are considered vintage, but I have a 1986 pair of Rauna Tyr II monitors in my bedroom system.
Still using a pair of Polk SDA-2B that I bought used many years ago. I remember the first time we played music on them, wife and I just looked at each other with that "so this is what we have been missing" look on our faces.It's great getting speakers that sound better than the previous ones...sort of like rediscovering your music collection all over again!