Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
I have a mint condition pair of Electrovoice Patrician 800's - the ones with the 30 inch woofers and 103 dB sensitivity circa late 60's vintage. Unfortunately, they are way to big to get to my downstairs music room (~300 lbs each and very large) so they sit forlornly in the corners of our living room with nothing hooked up to them. They are really pretty amazing speakers considering they are over 30 yrs old. The low end is incomparable even against the best of todays designs.
Mark
I still have a pair of ESS Heil speaker that I bought back in 1971 still sound wonderful..

I'm using some Altec 887a Capri's. I recently had to fix them because the magnet came apart. Overall they are decent ( except maybe lacking some treble. I like the fact that they use an 8" woofer instead of the typical wimpy 6 incher.
Quad ESL-57s

Just got them, they're amazing, not perfect for every kind of music, difficult to set up in the room, but when they work, oh my gosh they work. Right now Schubert's second piano trio Op. 100 with Stern/Istomin/Rose is so perfectly precise, just rich enough, you'd swear they're in the room with you.

Surprisingly my AKSA drives them with no sweat whatsoever.

Refurbed by Wayne Piquet from Florida and up on his big rigid metal stands. They're white (see the system page).

Patrick