Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
1977 Klipsch Cornwalls-upgraded crossovers with Welborne Labs Moondogs 2A3 SET amps. 1983 Klipsch Cornwalls-upgraded crossovers that need to be installed with deHavilland Aries 845 SET amps. 1979 walnut Advent 1's, 1980 walnut New Large Advents-stacked double Advents-top Advent 1 inverted with Mcintosh MC 7150 amp. I like the sonic flavors of both Klipsch Heritage and Advents.
I purchased a pair of 12” Coral 12-TX50 12" Full Range Alnico Coaxial Speakers on EBay. I can’t find any info on them. At the very least they look cool. I will play around with open baffle Enclosures... Any Thoughts.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coral-12-TX50-12-Full-Range-Alnico-Coaxial-Speakers_W0QQitemZ190016520245QQihZ009QQcategoryZ50597QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

arden
I have a mint condition pair of Electrovoice Patrician 800's - the ones with the 30 inch woofers and 103 dB sensitivity circa late 60's vintage. Unfortunately, they are way to big to get to my downstairs music room (~300 lbs each and very large) so they sit forlornly in the corners of our living room with nothing hooked up to them. They are really pretty amazing speakers considering they are over 30 yrs old. The low end is incomparable even against the best of todays designs.
Mark
I still have a pair of ESS Heil speaker that I bought back in 1971 still sound wonderful..