Full Range Speakers for a Small Listening Room

Do they exist? I listen primarily to classical music in a small dedicated listening room. The speakers must go low. The dimensions are 11 ft wide by 16 ft deep. I currently sit 9 feet from the speakers. My budget would be limited to $10k. Assume I do not have any amplifier restriction. I would be willing to re-do amplification if necessary. I would build a new system based around the speakers. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
pkaram
I'm assuming that you mean by "must go low" in frequency as opposed to playing well at low volume. I think you'll find that your room will be more of a challange than your search for a suitable speaker. You might want to consider something like the TacT gear to facilitate your desire. Speakers that might be worth considering include the Vanderstein 5's, the Gradients or something like the Thiel sub-woofers.
Let's see... piano goes to 27, tuba goes to 44, double bass goes to 41, contrabassoon goes to 29, tympani goes to 87, harp goes to 31, pipe organ goes to 16 (or even 8!).

So I guess the criteria for "normal" classical music reproduction would be extension to 27 Hz, and for pipe organ you'd want 16 Hz.

How important is pipe organ to you? The answer will ignificantly influence what your choices are. If you do want that 16 Hz extension, are you willing to use a separate subwoofer or two?

What maximum SPL's are you looking for at the listening position? Or if you don't know, then how close to realistic orchestral levels do you want to get, and relative to a seat up front or in the middle of the hall? Finally, how important is very low volume level listening?

Any other criteria that are especially important to you?

Thanks,

Duke
Ideally, I would want honest reproduction down to 25 Hz. I don't have many organ recordings so the ultra-low levels are not important. As for SPL, I seldom go into the 90's. Most of the listening is done in the low-mid 80's. Very low volume listening is seldom heard here. Keep in mind, I am open to any speaker designs - horns, planar, etc.