Acoustic Zen Adagio, How Good Are They?

Just read the glowing review in TAS. Has enyone heard these and if so is all the positive press justified?
128x128rja
I have been puzzled that my kids, 18 & 21 would sit in front of their computers and listen to i-tunes through cheap computer speakers. Although I've had pricier speakers, when the Adagios went in, the kids and wife all mentioned, I have never heard it sound so great. Now they come in on their own and listen to music. It helps that I hooked up an apple airport to my dac so they can run their songs off their hard drives. The Adagios are the first time this has happened. Very involving musical experience.
Just wondering why there are always so many Adagios for sale here if theyre as good as so many say they are. Not knocking them, no axe to grind, just wonder why so many get rid of them as they are fairly new speakers.
Mrmitch, sometimes a brand new product receives way too much attention. Then suffers from over-exposure.
I think this may be the case with the Adagios.

They have received a lot of press and were mentioned on every audio forum on the internet.

Besides, AZ delaying the website update, I think that may have been a tactical move. The less information is available on a given product, the more curious people get. No pictures, only very few dealers where you could audition. You know, the more misterious you make it, the better.
If you say 2+2=5 enough times, someone will start believing it.
It seems odd how mixed the response is. Most people say they love them, and if they characterise them say that they are slightly on the warm side of neutral, but there are a suspicious number of people who find them to be the exact opposite, and find the ribbon tweeter a bit peaky and hard in places.

Room setup is important to a point, but I haven't come across a speaker that seems to split people in this matter between sharp and soft/smooth. Usually it's 'neutral to me, bright to some people'. I don't really know what to make of the discrepancy...
I think the discepency is peoples listening preferences.i have had my adagios for about 3 weeks now(or more)and they are on the warmer side of neutral to my ears.I listen to well recorded ecm jazz..I have many more cds than i listen to.I usually go to a 3to 5 disks to really enjoy the adagios.I have to say that they are a very relaxed natural sounding speaker to my ears and dont find the teeters to be at all peaky and hard.Are they perfect speakers?they are the best i have had in my livingroom so far.