Acoustic Zen Adagio, How Good Are They?

Just read the glowing review in TAS. Has enyone heard these and if so is all the positive press justified?
128x128rja
they are very good. I heard them. They require about a week of continues play to break in to a degree that they become listenable though. After that, it just gets better.

Recommend tube electronics with them. I heard them with Bel Canto integrated and Blue Circle integrated and Blue Circle hybrid integrated sounded better, although Bel Canto was no slouch.

Speakers are beuatifully finished, they look great.

At the time, I found no shortcomings for a speaker with a proce tag of $3700, but now I heard the price went up. I don't know how much they cost anymore.

I think these speakers are suitable for a wide selection of music, including classical, jazz and rock.

I would not hesitate to recommend these speakers.

check out this other post I left some comments on right after I auditioned these speakers. My memory was fresher then than it is now about how they sounded.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?cspkr&1136561626&read&keyw&zznew+acoustic+zen
I see these are scheduled for a review by Chip Stern at 6Moons. As always it will be interesting to hear another perspective. I believe the price has gone from $3700 to $4000, still a good price for outstanding speaker. I'm going to make an effort to hear these if there are any in my area. BTW: I didn't see these on the Acoustic Zen site.
where are you? If you are in NY/NJ area, I can tell you where you can audition these.
Rja, I am in the Twin Cities. Please let me know when is the good time so you can audition these speakers. Mustang, I will get back to you later regarding the comparison of my reference speakers. I just have not had time.
Thanks
Anthuan
763-218-2433