cables recommendation

Hi guys,
I intend to run 2 sets of cable from my audio research vt100 mk2 to my vr4jr speakers, I already have a pair of analysis plus oval 8 for the bass unit. as for the mid/hi unit I still searching for a transparency, forward and open-up sounding cables.
can you guys provide me some recommendations, my budget range from $800 - $1,000.
thank you.
jack368
Why not stick with Analysis Plus? I'm running AP Oval 9 biwires to my VR4JRs which connect my amp with both the lower bass unit and upper mid/tweeter unit and the sound is outstanding - very transparent and open with powerful, dynamic bass. Seems to me that using the same wire for both units would make the most compatible match; regardless of what wire you use.
Jack368, as a followup, I too am using Analysis Plus speaker cables in my system. They seem to work well with a wide variety of speakers, and fit nicely into your budget.
I am using Analyis Plus shotgun bi-wire with good effect on 4jr. I would like to try Audience at some point out of curiousity. I believe the recommendation with Audience is a single run with a jumper instead of shotgun.
Post removed 
The analysis plus oval 8 biwire sounds too warmth and too thick over my system. I have tested with audionote silver spa cables, single run with data link and jumpers. mid & hi really opens up but the bass is loose and lack of controls. I will source for another pair of tight sounding cables to run the bass.(Biwiring 2 runs of cable from amplifier to vr4jr speakers)

anyone of you here can recommend another set of cheap and good cables to match my audionote spa, how do you think of Paul speltz anticables?