JM Lab Alto comments please

gotta do a sound check on these speakers,has anyone heard these,and what did you think????
2bigears
Anyone ever both the Mezzo's and the Alto's.
The Alto's were the Mezzo's replacement.
2bigears, I said I wasn't going to suggest it, but I can't help myself. You'll thank me later. Check out the Zucable Definition 1.5 for less than half the price brand spanking new. The Zu boys will give you 60 days to decide if you like them. Not your cup of java? Back to Zu for just the price of the shipping. Can't beat that with a stick. Much smaller footprint than the Altos and much more sound. Bass to die for. A wall of prodigious, dynamic sound, electrostatic/planar fast. Incredible and they are 101db!! Makes way for SET. There's no going back after you listen to these babies with tubes. Check out their website.
thks all,just sold the 4jr's and now i really need speakers.sooo taking out JM's i am down to two speakers and i know this is old but i really don't want another costly mistake.VSA DB-99's or Zu Definitions???? i think they are so close i just gotta flip a coin.i can get them both for the same $$$$, so where is that two headed coin now?????
For a few hundred bucks (if you end up shipping them back)why not use the Zu trial period? That way, you get to hear them in your home, and well beyond the typical ~1-hour audition period.
2bigears, the coin flip may work. While the coin is in the air doing its thing; Before it lands I somehow know which way I want it to go. Keep us posted with your speaker journey. peace, warren :)