Anyone try Townshend Super Tweeters?

I have a speaker using modded titanium tweeters,going flat to 25 khz.Very good air and detail.However I did hear the Townshends once,used above a silk dome(the main speaker was a Sonus Faber Extrema),with incredible results.Truthfully,to me,the best high freq transducers seem to "still" be ribbons.I'm contemplating giving the Townshends a try.

Any thoughts?
sirspeedy70680e509
I haven't gotten to the purchase point yet,so don't know where to get them.I would assume the website has the info.They do seem to be of real quality,as is much of the "Extreme Japanese Stuff"!I'm really leaning towards them,big time!

Best!
Ozzy and Sirspeedy, I have been using the Muratas for two years now. I have heard the Townshends, but a demo at CES caused me to leap to the Muratas. I have never regretted the decision and would not think of selling them.

Presently I use them with Acapella LaCampenellas which are supposed to go to 30K Hz. The Muratas add greatly to the realism of the recording venue. Initially, Ii bought them for use with my Beauhorns which needed help on the top end.

The demo played the same passage with the Murata in and then without them. Everyone clamored to go back to with them in. There was much discussion about them with no music being played. Finally someone asked to listen to only the Muratas. The demonstrator said, "you have been listening to only the Muratas for some time." When we all focused on the sound, we heard no music at all, only snaps and pops.

I am told my an ear, nose, and throat doctor that there is research that suggests we cannot hear much beyond 15k Hz but can sense well beyond that. Certainly, I much prefer to have the super tweeters in and somewhat outside my speakers.