using hokey pucks for isolating speakers from the

I have a pair of gershmann RX 20,s and I would like to isolate them from the wood floor .
I was thinking if using hockey pucks as isolation device . They are thick very hard and very cheap.

I am however is not an acustics expert so I would like to know if anybody tried that method or have any opinions on a theoretical basis.

Any input is appreciated
juszat2
"Many people tend to find just one article that support their idea and will think that is the bible"

If you are suggesting using the bible under your speakers instead of hockey pucks, I'd like to know the science behind this suggestion. Granted the bible is thick and probably well damped but I don't think it has a prayer of outperforming a hockey puck and besides, the notion of utilizing thousands of years of accumulated wisdom for the purpose of supporting speakers is offensive to me but maybe I'm just being overly sensitive.
I use the following under my Hales Rev 3s with excellent reults. First four hokey pucks then a 12" x 12" cement stepping stone from home depot (painted black) then my hales with the spikes. Now I admit my floor is a slab (most all are here in Texas), but my bass tightened up and I just like the sound better. And the good news the whole thing; pucks, paint, cement cost less than $20. I love hockey pucke and use them under components, between components in my bedroom and office systems. Hey and they're cheap
is there an internet site for online pucks?
Here in Europe Hockey is not so popular!
Hockey pucks are better than bowling or soccer balls!

Believe me - they are more stable. Squash balls however can give pucks a run for their money...anyone have experience with curling stones or running shoes?