Speaker Cables for Thiel 2.4

I am looking for some advice from my fellow A-goners. I am currently in the market for a pair of high quality speaker cables for my Thiel 2.4 speakers. Associated equipment is as follows:

Levinson 27.5
Levinson 38S
Levinson 36S
Levinson 37
Kimber Selects 2120 (digital), 1111 (analog) and 1120 (analog) interconnects
Synergistic Research and Transparent power cords

Thanks
dewinkle
Every system is different but when I owned Thiel CS 2.3's the best speaker cable that worked for me was the Cardas Cross. I had great luck using Harmonic Tech Truthlinks IC's as well.
I went through a variety of amps like Plinius, Krell, Parasound Aragon as well as pre-amps but the constant was that the 2.3's seem to favor the Cardas Cross speaker cables. I did try the Cardas Cross IC's as well but had better results with the HT Truthlinks.

Hope this helps.

Mike
My experience tells me that 'usually'systems sound better when 'all' cables and interconnects are the same brand.
I would stick with a Kimber Select.
In fact, I lived with an all Kimber Select system for quite some time, and liked it.
IF you elect to go with one brand for all and want to change, the Acoustic Zen is good with the THIEL Audio products.
In the more pricey category, Silversmith is very natural sounding 'to me', though a little pricey they offer excellent cables and interconnects.
Used their product with a mega buck system to great success in Vegas a few years ago--plus Jeff is really good to work with.
Best,