New Orleans high end stores?

Gonna be in New Orleans in June. Anyone here know of a high end store there where I can check out a new amp? Thx
joekapahulu
A salesman by the name of Chuck Kennedy used to work at Wilson Audio in Metairie. And before Audio Resource was owned by Valentino, it was owned by a fellow by the name of Don Turnipseed. To jog a few memories.
I had a Rotel amp with Tara Labs Decade interconnects and speaker cables, LOL!, over 20 years ago, my has time flew, Now days I have a Modded krell 700cx amp renewed and done recently by krell, with Tara Labs Zero Gold interconnects and Omega Gold speaker cables, that's what I am talking about, here on the gulf coast, They believe $300.00 speaker cables are good enough, and that a top model stereo amp from Rotel is good enough, Jay, years ago carried Krell and many other good names of the industry, this was when he was in Metairie, La of course!, I never have bought local in Mobile,Al other than the Rotel and the Decade cables ever.
Thanks! for sharing All.
Living in Alabama, we have never had the great representation of quality hifi/video gear, other than the chain stores. I predict that Jay will make a comeback, it is going to be interesting. Stay Tuned!
Hi Jafant, Here in Mobile, there is a store called look and listen, sadly, they did make a mad attempt to go real high-end audio, they offered some world class name brands, get this, no one bought nothing!, They had to go back to entry level audio to stay in bussiness, I was in owe over the fact that I must be alone here in this ever costly hobby, The crazy thing is that the rich here will spend thousands up on thousands of dollars on a system to the point of costing $50,000.00 and more on junk audio and wonder why their system does not sound good at all compaired to what most of us do, not one thing in the system cost over $3,000.00 a piece, I do not get it, or understand why, automated lighting, speakers in the ceiling and walls, cables they believe are the best that cost only $300.00 for 8ft speaker cables, etc... you get the picture?, look and listen may have one or two brands worth getting now after the dust settled, cheers.
Right On! audiolabyrinth. I grew up on the Eastern Shore and now have a home in Prattville AL. My family is still in the Mobile area.

I have been to look & Listen several times, I was there upon the open house. Jeff (owner) had a better business when he operated Custom Audio mid-90's. This guy is a poor businessman, as he has the knowledge and experience to own 'the' premiere home audio shop in the entire gulf coast- but does not.
I have never understood his position?
Happy Listening.