best sounding small speakers

Which monitors have the best sound? Listening levels at no more than 100db. The mids and highs are the most important - but the lows are a definite bonus!
mattcone
p.s. I think the Summits probably have the edge over the Paradigm Studio 100 v 3's even in terms of mid-bass punch (which was a huge, huge, HUGE surprise), but there are two big caveats: 1)The preamp for the Summits is an Odyssey Tempest Extreme and for the Paradigms was a Rotel RC995; 2)The Summits have the benefit of an added Dodson 217 Mark II D, which is about a 5000 dollar DAC (I paid waaaayyyy less), and which has great bass reproduction. The Studio 100 V 3's didn't have an outboard DAC in the signal chain.

Bill
One of my personal favorites among small speakers is one that rarely gets mentioned anymore: the Sequerra Pyramid MET-7. For more info about this fine speaker designed and sold by Richard Sequerra, go to the following link:
http://www.sequerra.com/electronics/data/met7.html
Two small speakers I've owned and enjoyed are the ProAc 1SC and ProAc Tablette 50 Signature. I love the imaging and midrange balance of ProAcs in general, but bass repro in these little monitors isn't the best.