Rank Stereophile, & why no Von Schweikert reviews

Why is it that Stereophile has no Von Schweikert reviews in there archives? Did Albert piss them off? How would you rank Stereophile magazine against their competitors such as The Absolute Sound and others. Who is your favorite? Thanks
wjb
I believe Lloyd had asked Albert to build him a set,similar to the ones he used at the show.Albert told him that story and advised him that it would cost $24K to duplicate.Many of Lloyds' customers bought the VR-6s after hearing them at the show,all were re-sold due to poor performance.
Stereophile IS a joke. Don't get me wrong it's enjoyable to read. But clearly they review the same equipment that gets them the most money. They don't compare the best speakers or equipment out there if it's outside of their "box". And they will blacklist or give bad review to brands that don't contribute: Von Schweikert is one.

They have no credibility to me. But it's entertainment, maybe the audio version of the Enquirer. And you can clean up spilled coffee when your done with it. But don't let them spend your money because VS are some of the best speakers out there.

It's interesting that neither Stereophile nor TAS has reviewed some of the most discussed pieces here; for instance: the EMM DCC2/CDSD, Reimyo CDP777, HP Caravelles, or anything from Green Mountain audio or Tyler Acoustics. Why don't they read the forums & write for us? Don't they want to sell magazines?
Rgs92,

They don't write for us because we are the lunatic fringe. We actually know as much, or more, about this stuff than they do.

Additionally, I have always felt that the glossy rags are seeking the well-heeled, uninitiated buyer for their advertisers.

I can remember while reading Stereophile and Audio back in the 70s, wondering how it could be that everything on every page was grounbreaking or incomparable. Just how many bests were there? I'm still wondering, aren't you?