Rank Stereophile, & why no Von Schweikert reviews

Why is it that Stereophile has no Von Schweikert reviews in there archives? Did Albert piss them off? How would you rank Stereophile magazine against their competitors such as The Absolute Sound and others. Who is your favorite? Thanks
wjb
The purpose of Stereophile is not to deliver news and reviews to the audience but to deliver an audience to the advertisers.
$10 grand a page to advertise versus $10/year to subscribe. Pretty obvious, I'd say.
Albert has sunk a few companies that he has been involved with.I,personally,can't forget the VR-5s he demoed at CES 98.When I bought my pair only the drivers were the same.Cabinet bracing,special damping material and custom wiring/capacitors were not part of the speaker.I guess that you can't include these components and sell them for $12.5K.As I understand it ,the vr-6s loaned to us (Lloyd Walker/AHT) would have run 24K to produce.
I think it fraudulant to produce a "special" speaker for the SHOWS to make people want your product.Then tell them that it's the same,when it really isn't.I can't say how many pairs were bought after that show,but of the people that I know who did take the plunge,many sold them trying to figure out why they couldn't get that sound.I even went so far as to assemble the same components-quite an outlay in cash.If what I heard had not been so-movibg,I wouldn't have spent the cash.
Consider me a little gun-shy concerning VSA products.
Has anyone else noticed that this forum seems to be regularly peppered with queries comparing Von Schweickert to something else? Makes me a bit wary if this is a marketing ploy.
I believe Lloyd had asked Albert to build him a set,similar to the ones he used at the show.Albert told him that story and advised him that it would cost $24K to duplicate.Many of Lloyds' customers bought the VR-6s after hearing them at the show,all were re-sold due to poor performance.