Has any one heard Magico Speakers?

Word of buzz quite strong, 6 moons preview points to something quite interesting...any one have 1st had exp?
henryhk
To [email protected]: probably a classic for the hearing impaired, who when they go to a live concert must always sit in the first row.
the need to 'buy' in this shrinking hobby always outweighs the need to 'listen'. can't wait to see what mini model comes along next.
I heard the system that was reviewed in TAS...the top of the line with individual amps for each driver. In a nutshell, they're the best I've ever heard at conveying the presence and sound of real instruments. Top to bottom they were simply amazing. Are they perfect? No. For what they do best though, they have no peer. It was easily the most revealing and accurate system I've ever heard. However, that system includes the custom room as well as the speakers, amps, active XOVR, etc. Not for the faint of heart. Also, as far as I know, these are the only ones with the active XOVR which makes such a difference.

This system has no relevance to the smaller speakers with single amps. It's simply engineered and implemented on another level. I would love to hear the Minis in the same room though for comparison! With out that we may never know.

I doubt this helps, but it certainly can't hurt.

Cheers!
I actually like the fact that they named it 'Mini'! The understated nature of the word is meant to be deceiving and imho, comical. =)