Has any one heard Magico Speakers?

Word of buzz quite strong, 6 moons preview points to something quite interesting...any one have 1st had exp?
henryhk
To Wslam: the MM is so "truthful" it makes recordings sound like they were recorded with a mike attached to every piece of instrument and a mike attached to the voice cord of each and every singer. fatiguing to the extreme after 10 minutes.
The local dealer use tube amplification. Still, to my ears, listening to MM is like listening to those XRCDs as opposed to vinyls.
Like I said, if resolution, clarity and proper imaging and placements are fatiguing, then yes, the MM will fatigue you. It is almost like walking in to the sunny outdoor after behind in the dark for too long. It will be too much for some time but who would want to go back to darkness? BTW, which tube amps were you listening to?
I have heard quite a few superb speakers sound lousy,at times.Particularly in dealer showrooms,or Hi Fi shows.I doubt if the Magico Mini is anything other than superb,in a system owned by a well heeled,experienced music lover.
My own speakers(Classic,superb,and flawlessly maintained Avalon Ascent Mk II's),also a sealed box,and very hard to voice correctly,sounded like "dreck" when I auditioned them,at first.I am glad I took that session with a grain of salt.It amazes me how good these designs remain.Regardless of price.The Mini seems to me,to approach this level of "in a decade,or two,it will still be of heirloom standards"!!Room size not-with-standing.
I,now,have a dear friend leaning towards the Verity Ovations.He has a small,but good,room,with superb supporting equipment.I have mentioned he seriously consider the "Mini's",but he,like others,does not like the "M"(mini)word.I am willing to bet it is the more accurate transducer,to what is on the disc.No disrespect to the wonderful Ovations.Of course there are a "ton" of superb mini woofs(which take up little space),to blend the bottom most octaves.No need to go over the top with huge sub/monsters,these days of high tech stuff(some of which actually work).
I will assume he will be none the better off,as I'll bet this Mini will become a classic!
Best!
Hey Sirspeedy, as one who has also owned Avalons (Eclipse, Eidolon, Eidolon Diamond), I also feel the same way about my new Ultimate Monitors. Like the MM's and the Ascents, they are a sealed box design although I suspect that their cabinet is somewhat more sophiticated than over the other designs. The MM's are more cutting edge in terms of driver selection although the UM's have made me aware that cabinet/crossover are of greater importance in the end result. Having not heard trhe MM's, I have nothing but respect for the work of Alon Wolf, as I also have for Charlie Hansen (the designer of the original Ascents) and Dr. Karl Schuemann (audiomachine; UM's).