Von Schweikert VR4 JR Speaker Cables

I am seeking advice on cables for the VR4 JRs. I have the current equipment setup:

Counterpoint SA20 200wpc Tube Hybrid. New Tubes
Denon PRA-2000 Pre-amp
Transparent Reference Interconnects Amp to Pre, Cd to Pre
Denon DCD3520 CD PLayer
MIT MH750 Music Hose 8 foot
Previous Speaker Martin Logan CLSIIz.

The mids and Highs are wide and spacious, not clogged, with a wide stage and presence.

Bass is a little on the boomy side, not tight. Added 25 pounds of lead shot to each speak helped a little but nbot as tight as I think they should be or would like. They sound like they are on wood floors but they are on Concrete subfloor with carpet.

Currently trying Consonance Joplins. Base is extremely tight, but then the mids and highs are narrowed to about three feet in width. Mids and highs sound more accurate but soundstage is almost gone. Running the cables to see if it is break in?

Anyone with any experience with these speakers please comment/advise.
davekosek
Dave, I just ordered a set of Verbatim bi-wires , which are the cables VSA uses , according to the sales manager, Paul Garner. It will take a while to get them and break them in, but I'll give you my impressions when it happens.
Carl
Dave, I'm using Goertz MI2 and have talked to 2 VSA speaker owners who like their Stealth cables.
I assme the speakers are broken in. I'm happy with my AZ Satori Shotguns with my JR's.
Dave , just a thought. They will hold 50 pounds of shot, as that's what I put in mine. Would the extra 25 make a difference, perhaps?
Carl