What is the best sounding amp for Maggies 3.7?

I have Maggies 3.6R but I want to change them on 3.7. Currently I'm using Classe CA-M400 and Audio Research VTM-200. Before I had Krell FBP200C.My amps sound very different with combination of preamps I have such as AR Ref.3,Atmasphere MP3 and Bent Audio (fully balanced passive preamp). I would like to change my amps on one of your choices just to try something else.I'm open to all suggestions weather it is tube or SS. I like open sound that includes all audiophile jargon such as depth,wide soundstage,control of speakers,detail but no lushness in sound or sweet highs.Highs need to be real with hard splashes of cymbals...ok I understand the preamp plays a great role in achieving this - MP3 and Bent Audio can do it I believe.
Thank you all for your suggestions.
kaizan
I just realized Pass XA100.5 would be within my reach if I sold my Classe CA-M400 and AR VTM-200 amps. This is very tempting but I might be left without possibility changing sound when my mood swings...hmmm.Then there is excellent 350.5 and Parasound is there as Sanders is...I will let you know.
I'd lean towards a good 80 w/ch tube amp like Rogue or any good Class D amp with 60Kohm or higher input impedance to match up well with most any tube pre-amp.

Good tube gear upstream somewhere + Maggies is generally a good pairing.
Hi all.I have been busy lately and had no time to continue with my thread...well I bought Pass Labs XA100.5 and I couldn't be happier. The amp ( or amps as this is monoblocks ) are pairing with Atmasphere MP-3 the best. The sound is absolutely out this world as 3 dimensionality and musicality is concerned.No fatigue,low level of details and the music doesn't jump out on you which I prefer.My Maggies transformed into different speakers with uncanny coherence and I can finally listen to the music for hours enjoying it and not thinking about what the components anymore.
Kaizan...excellent purchase! Those are the amps I will be buying someday when I have the funds. Just couldn't swing them this time out, but absolutely enjoyed my demo time with them. Nice preamp too!

Happy listening!