What is the best sounding amp for Maggies 3.7?

I have Maggies 3.6R but I want to change them on 3.7. Currently I'm using Classe CA-M400 and Audio Research VTM-200. Before I had Krell FBP200C.My amps sound very different with combination of preamps I have such as AR Ref.3,Atmasphere MP3 and Bent Audio (fully balanced passive preamp). I would like to change my amps on one of your choices just to try something else.I'm open to all suggestions weather it is tube or SS. I like open sound that includes all audiophile jargon such as depth,wide soundstage,control of speakers,detail but no lushness in sound or sweet highs.Highs need to be real with hard splashes of cymbals...ok I understand the preamp plays a great role in achieving this - MP3 and Bent Audio can do it I believe.
Thank you all for your suggestions.
kaizan
I tried a pair of the XA100.5s and they were perfect, but I couldn't swing the funds for them.

I actually settled on the Sanders. It's a terrific amp and a bargain at the price. HIGHLY recommended!

Mofimadness, how does the Magtech compare to XA100.5?
Thank you all for the recommendations.I will definitely look into Pass however not XA100.5 because of the same reasons Mofimadness passed on them.Maybe Pass 350 series.I am not sure why but I'm somehow sceptical about Sanders amplifiers despite terrific opinion on them working magic with Maggies.Please don't get me wrong,I'm not trying to disregard your opinion on these amp.It is just my oportunistic state of mind.
I waish I could try Bryston big 28SST2 amp - still out of my reach.
I have Parasound JC-1s with my 3.6s and they have proved to be an excellent pairing these last 5 years. I also think the Pass 350.5 would be an excellent pairing. Given that their retail prices (new) are similar, it may be beneficial to compare the two.