What is the best sounding amp for Maggies 3.7?

I have Maggies 3.6R but I want to change them on 3.7. Currently I'm using Classe CA-M400 and Audio Research VTM-200. Before I had Krell FBP200C.My amps sound very different with combination of preamps I have such as AR Ref.3,Atmasphere MP3 and Bent Audio (fully balanced passive preamp). I would like to change my amps on one of your choices just to try something else.I'm open to all suggestions weather it is tube or SS. I like open sound that includes all audiophile jargon such as depth,wide soundstage,control of speakers,detail but no lushness in sound or sweet highs.Highs need to be real with hard splashes of cymbals...ok I understand the preamp plays a great role in achieving this - MP3 and Bent Audio can do it I believe.
Thank you all for your suggestions.
kaizan
Never owned 3 series Maggies but have had 5 prs of other ones over last two decades.
My conclusions having tried at least 20 different amp/pre combos is that,with Maggies speaker cables are the critical element.
Sanders Magtech or Pass XA-60.5 or XA-100.5. These are some of the best amps that I have ever heard on Maggies.
I have tried many cables with Maggies and I didn't hear much of a difference.If there was the change was subtle .
Mofimadness- I was thinking about Pass or Krell Evo series. Do you think XA60.5 would have enough headroom for Maggies?