Dynaudio Focus?

Has anyone heard the new Dynaudio Focus line of speakers?
I am particularly thinking of the 140 model, although comments concerning any of the others would be appreciated.
Thanks
valinar
Eradonci,
could you please be a little more specific about what you mean with "a bit colored bass"? With the corrected/compensated impedance, do you think the 140s are easy load for tube amplifiers? Have you compared these speakers to the Nautilus 805?

Thanks in advance for your input.
Jorge
A pair of 110's arrived to my home this afternoon. I am in the process of breaking them in so it may be awhile until I can give worthwhile subjective thoughts and opinions.

I will say this; I love the Rosewood finish. Most of the pictures online give the impression that this finish is vibrant and 'red'. I found this is not the case in person, as its look is very refined, understated, and 'rich'. This may disappoint some, but I like my decor to be easy on the eyes.
Rumadian,

Even the identical finishes often have a different effect. This has probably to do with the real veneer coming from different trees etc. Glad you like your pair though, is it is always uncertain how the exact finish will work out when buying a new pair.

Congrats with the purchase btw, hope you will enjoy them. What equipment will you drive them with, and what are you're first impressions so far?
Erik,

Thank you for the comments. I may even agree with you in regards to the uncertainty of finish when opening up a brand new box.

I am currently breaking them in on some grunt electronics while I wait for everything else to arrive. This may disappoint, but I will not be using them on ultra expensive hifi;

Source: E-MU1212M
Pre Amp: Adcom GFP 565 (while I am no big Adcom fan, I must concede that this pre is fantastic for a sand pre)
Amp: Odyssey Khartago
Cables: Zu Cable interconnects and Anti Cable speaker wire
Sub: Sunfire Signature *true*

I should also mention, this will be ultra near field for use with my PC. This is by all means, the 'second' system. I still wish I had my Contour 1.1's to directly compare these Focus speakers too.

First impressions; Great dynamics and seem surprisingly very efficient. Everything else really does need break in before I comment and run the risk of giving false impressions...
Thanks for explaining Rumadian,

It is also not my experience to use exotic audio to enjoy them, rather than a proper current/wattaged amp to keep them in control.

Efficiency seems an improvement then over older models, incl. 1.1. Which might be driven by marketing purposes as many are put off by speakers that are difficult to drive.

Cheers.