ARC VSI 60 vs Cary SLI 80 or BAT 300xse

I currently own the Cary and BAT integrated amps, and am looking to an ARC VSI 60 to replace the BAT. The amps are used with Verity Parsifal Encores and maybe could use a bit more sparkle and detail. Cables are all Cardas Clear.

I like having 2 integrated amps to switch around for a change in scenery.

What do you think the ARC would bring to the table?
kettle7830
Without question...VSi 75. I have had the Cary SLI 80 and it is actually blown to dust by the VSi 75. IN fact, the Cary sounded weak, think, strained and flat in comparison. The new Vsi 75 is quite the piece. I demoed one and was blown away so hard that I bought one within 3 hours of bringing the demo home. The Cary is not even close. Not sure about the Vsi 60 but the 75 is a lifetime piece. I use Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolutions and have had a few amps in my system recently. The Vsi 75 ended the search. In fact, was so impressed with it that I bought the CD9 to go with it. Now I am done for life. It doesn't get better for my tastes.
Audio Research Corp VSI 75 is a high quality Remote control Integrated Tube amp now shipping with KT 150 output tubes.
JohnnyR ARC dealer as well.
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/the-audio-research-vsi-75-integrated-amplifier-review/
I would hope that the VSI75 would sound a little better then the Cary.....ITS TWICE THE PRICE! $9000 versus $4500
Try 6H30 Supertubes in your BAT. They will give you that sparkle you are looking for. Not cheap but still less than another amp.