Totem Shaman vs Wind

I´m thinking of upgrading from Totem Mani-2 to Shaman or Wind. Anyone with experience in theese speakers?
ulfdantes
I´m using Transparent Reference cables and Plinius SA250 for my Mani-2 which is really beutiful and the only change I maybe will do is to Shaman or Wind.
Although I´ve heard that many like Moon amplifiers together with Totem speakers.
Ulfdantes, Vince seemed to think that a properly set up Mani-2 would outperform the Wind. He didn't comment on the Mani-2 vs. Shaman as I told him the WAF ruled out the larger model for me immediately.
I sold Totem for several years and have reluctantly sold non-totem brand bi-wire cable. Vince recommended to me when I purchased my Mani-2’s to use totems own (and he had no reason to sell me on it because he wasn’t making any money). Reason being is Totem bi-wire utilizes the same wire leads found on the internal crossover of the Mani-2, which ensure perfect continuity.

As for the Mani-2 being better than the Winds? Totally dependent on the size of the room, you will get excessive room boomy-ness with the winds if placed in too small of a room. However in a larger room the winds pull ahead. You will also achieve a little more resolution and information at the expense of fine focus (mani)

Check out my system page