LAMM2.1 with Tannoy Westminster Royal SE Speakers

Has anyone experienced the LAMM2.1 monoblocks with Tannoy Westminster Royal SE speakers? I am "ampless" at the moment and considering LAMM2.1, VIVA Aurora T and Wavac MD-805m amplifiers. My reservation with the LAMM2.1 is power: 18 watts, therefore my inquiry.
wylmars
Well, the ML2.1 has a very robust output stage. Output power is only one data, the internal design is normally a total different chapter.
Another superior sounding amp is the old Pass Aleph Design, Aleph 0 monos for example. Or, when you prefer the unique superior sound from Lamm amps with more power, a super choice is Lamm 1.2Reference. Most high powered Transistor amps have a real problem to sound good in their first few watts, the M1.2R is linear from scratch up.
And, all of the above are super reliable... :-)
Has anyone tried the Almarro A340a mono block power amplifiers with the Tannoy Westminster Royal SE speakers? I find that the Almarros are excellent with these speakers producing good, deep bass, glorious midrange and extended, sweet highs. These are well built amplifiers at a very reasonable price(around $5K for the pair)and they do not break down. Tubes used per mono block are two 6C33C, one 5687 and one 6DJ8, all very inexpensive tubes when you compare them to 300B and 845 tubes. All four of these tubes cost less than one good 300B. The amplifiers have a power output of 40 Watts, and they are push-pull mono power amps, operating in class A. The best part for me is that they come with a couple of rotary switches that allow you to adjust Negative Feedback and Damping Factor in 36 different ways. They also have a volume control. The only potential problem with them is that they have a cooling fan in the back that could produce some unwanted noise for some listeners. They do not bother me since I can't hear them when the units are operating. Another problem with these amps is that they are not easy to find. I ordered mine and had to wait two months for them to be built in Japan and shipped to me. Hope this helps.
The review I was speaking about in Positive feedback discusses the Sophia Electric 300B's being used with the Royal's. These are the little mono blocks. I am sure their 845's sound considerably better.

Not a big fan of the 6C33 tubes, having hear them in a number of very expensive amplifiers, I would think you would be more then happy with the 845 and plenty of power.
Sounds Real Audio ... Could you help me understand what you thought was missing with 6C33 tubes? As I mentioned, I "ampless" at the moment, retired and must be very prudent with my spending. And if you have compared 300B versus 845, would you mind sharing your thoughts regarding those two tube varities? Incidentally, the Tannoy Westminster Royal SE are 99db horns, which I believe is an important factor in my making a good decision ...