H.P.Caravelles owners, are you still Satisfied.

YES,I still get knock off my feet by these Speakers.They
are still a must hear Speakers.I keep getting BLOWN AWAY by how SUPERIOR they`re in Music Reproduction.Have anyone tweak their Caravelles.If so how? What made them sound better to you. Thank You
blcube
Thanks,Tom check them out,and if you don`t like them.Please
come back and say I didn`t like that Sound.I don`t claim to be a know it all about AUDIO.I want the people on Audiogon to teach me something about Audio,that make my system Sound Great. Thank You
VERY SATISFIED. Musical, transparent, timbre, soundstaging, etc. I could go on and on. I would recommend a sub with them, even though the bass is very satisfying. I also have the newer stands and have compared them with the older stands. The new ones were better to my ears. But the old ones weren't bad either.....I prefer them in a nearfield listening position with ears at or just below tweeter level. I have VAC PHI BETA integrated AMP and VAC digital gear. The VAC is a great match, but VAC is a great match with lots of gear imho. But, I will add, if one is not patient with room set-up, cables, and quality of AC ( A HUGE factor I have discovered) you will not maximize the potential of these speakers or your system. I have gone through speakers (see lists in other posts) and these are 'keepers'! Thanks to Robert at Starsound and great support and service too.

PS. I prefer hifimaniacs set up with the caravelle and sub over the maxx's he had.
Scotty, (or any Caravelle owner) maybe Powder would consider selling you his, just found after all these years, Sistrum stands. Will notch what the Caravelles are capable of another level..scary where these little (50 pounders) Caravelles can go...
Good to hear you big guy. It is good to be listening to greatness. Indeed..