H.P.Caravelles owners, are you still Satisfied.

YES,I still get knock off my feet by these Speakers.They
are still a must hear Speakers.I keep getting BLOWN AWAY by how SUPERIOR they`re in Music Reproduction.Have anyone tweak their Caravelles.If so how? What made them sound better to you. Thank You
blcube
I haven't been on the 'gon all summer, but for a very few times. Never fails.

That might cause some to look in the mirror. :)
I am a dealer for Starsound products. Speaker stands are critical to the mass...and the energy that this speaker is designed to transfer out from itself. The dedicated Sistrum stands allow for vertical adjustment. I found that raising the front of the speaker one eight of an inch higher than the back adds more air, energy and stage view.Tom
I hope Blcube will chime in on this one. But we both heard the dedicated Sistrum stand severely deteriorate the sound of the Caravelles. Much of the magic of this speaker was lost with that stand. Even sitting them on a homemade wooden stand sounded better. I was shocked at this because I am a firm believer in the Sistrum products, but they made a wrong turn somewhere with this thing.

Oz
Oz, that's the first I've heard of that. Although I have the Caravelles on Sistrum stands, they are not the dedicated stands. When you heard the "magic" what were the Caravelles sitting on? Wood stands? Wood is an incongruity with the Caravelles given the nature of the coupling and resonance transferrence principles that go into the Caravelle. Can you elaborate on the "magic" that was lost?

warren :)
Hi Warren,maybe OZ will get a chance to come by an hear the
Caravelles the way their setup now.I think then he could really elaborate on thier Magic to You.The reason I started thread,was to fine out what the owners had learned about the Caravelles.Is there anyway to get more out of the speakers.Warren:I thank you for having the balls to speak about the Caravelles.This forum is my Audio Classroom.I have heard the Caravelles on difference pairs of speakers stands.