Duke did the Sound LABs survive?

Duke how did your Sound Labs and of course you make out in New Orleans with the hurricane??

Best of Luck,

George
shubertmaniac
I haven't been on the audio sites in a while and was surprised to see this thread.

Thanks for your concern George SchubertManiac. And thanks for posting on my behalf, Albert and Brian.

I moved from New Orleans two months ago. It had nothing to do with my being smart; I pissed off the relative who owned the majority interest in the house I had been living in, and got myself thrown out. I did not want to move.

I haven't heard from Richard yet, Albert. I'll post here when I do, but I'm confident he made it out.

The scope of the devastation to over a million lives (across the gulf coast region) makes my isolated good luck seem somehow blasphemous. I still identify with New Orleans; that's my home, those are my people. That's my city dying.

Duke
I know you and Richard are good friends, is his home far enough inland to be safe from the flood waters?

I too am sorry for the Crescent city, I not only honeymooned there, I traveled there many times for pleasure and business, including Mardi Gras coverage for Southwest Airlines. I did SWA's Vacation magazine for eleven years and always pushed the art directors to let me return to New Orleans every year for "one more photo update."

How is life in Idaho? Wonder if you live anywhere near our good friend Pat Malone "Lugnut"?