D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
njs, how are you supporting your new amp? I discovered a few months after buying my M2-600 monos that they really respond well to fundamental audiophile setup tweaks more so than any other components I have heard to date. I currently have mine on 3-level isolation platforms with coupling brass footers between the amps and a maple platform supported on decoupling blocks (Mapleshade blocks work best). Also, the amps are very sensitive to emi/rf interference but only when placed too near other emi-sensitive equipment such as power supplies for my preamps. They also seem to really like good ICs and PCs.
The amp was initially placed in an isolation cabinet well away from power supplies and other RF/EMI nasties.

At around 200 hours I upgraded the power cord to a Signal Cable Silver Resolution Reference cable with 20 amp Furutech female termination.

A short while later I put four large Isolate It! sorborthane feet beneath the amp.

Both upgrades clearly made a positive improvement to the amp's slready excellent SQ.
Now that i am approaching a full year with these amps, I have to say that they are extremely responsive to improvements in their own setup as well as upstream in the system. I thought they were really good when I first got them, but they continue to surprise and delight as i have made more than 60 changes to my gear since, mostly in component support. Mine are currently powered by Synergistics Research X2 active master couplers. I get the best results to date using a highly shielded balanced Sonoma Plateau copper cable for the signal. output is through a 4' biwire set of Poeima ii silver ribbons. I have upgraded the connectors on my speakers to cardas CPBP posts that I want to also install on the amps. My amps sit on a pair of round-top granite end tables that I modified with carpet spikes and damping material. Each amp sits on Eden Sound triceratops bear paw brass footers resting on a 15"x2" round maple platform. These are decoupled from the granite top with Maplesade isolation blocks. The amps way only 10# each, with the combined weight of each table/platform/footers is about 35#. It took a lot of listening and experimentation to arrive at the current configuration, but the amps are so revealing that the effort was not overly frustrating.
Mcbuddah, thanks for posting. Very interesting. You have put a lot of effort in to this. I will try D- Sonic monos in May next year when I'm back from a long holiday in Asia. When you talk about Poeima 2, you mean Ridge Street Audio Poeima 2, right? If so, I use Poeima 3 ( speaker and XLR IC ). I'm in Sweden but it's a small world. Please, let us know more about your impressions about the amps. I understand you like them because you have put so much energy and made so many changes into your system.
I will share my findings about these amps, but it's a long time from now.
Cheers,
Mikko
Mcbuddah, I can't find info on the Sonoma Plateau IC you are using.
How much are they? Other IC you tried besides the Sonoma Plateaus?