B&W Signature 805 vs 802 D???

Is there any sonic advantage of the smaller monitor signature 805 over the full range 802D?

I am wondering if the Signature 805 offers more precise imaging and soundstaging than a full range speaker could.

Any thoughts?
benfmd
The sound of the 802D is unbelieveable( but so is the price ) the bass response is like having a sub hooked up. I have heard them at a dealers showroom in a not so great room so i can just imagine what they would sound like at home. If you have the money ( and amp ) get the 802D you will not be sorry.
I had a pair of regular 802N's. I wanted to see if I could save some money and upgrade my CD player by going down to the 805 SIG's. I was sorry I did. Even while using a sub with the 805 SIG's, The 802's just seems to have better imaging and overall a fuller sound stage. The only way I could see the SIG's winning agaisnt the 802's is if you would be using the Sig's for home theater. If not, I would go with a pair of 802's and if you can afford it even the 802D's.
I traded in my surround system of 700 series B&Ws and payed 6-7k extra for the 802Ds. My only regret is that I don't own the 800Ds... Then I would have nothing to pine over.

I have them hooked up to a Bryston SP1.7 (two channel bypass) into a Bryston 9B SST where I bi-amped the 802Ds (bi-channelled?). All I can say is, phenomenal. Like Orfe said, bass response is like a sub and the sound is unbelievable. I haven't even gotten the spike kit yet, so I can't change their tilt a little to align better with my seating position, but I am still overwhelmingly impressed. The 805 will lack bass in comparison. I don't see how a smaller speaker could offer better soundstaging or imaging. My 705s sure didn't in comparison to my 703s, and my 703s sure didn't in comparison to my 802Ds. The trade-in was worth every penny to me, it took my music to another level, as it should for the price difference.
I heard the 805 signature at a dealer , and they didnt come
anywhere near the Sonus Faber Extrema i had at the time. Sure it is in another pricerange, so there should be a difference. However
I recently audioned The 802 Diamonds at the same dealer. They where SOOOOOOO good. The best I have heard period. Far better then the 802N or Extremas I used to own. Not saying the SF dont have any qualities( they are really good), or the old 802n is a bad speaker. The 802D to my ears, just exceled them both in every aspect.I even heard the 800N signature, and i didnt like them as mutch as the 802D... well, It could be just me.