KEF 104/2, 105/3, or 107/2?

I've been using four KEF 102/2s, a KEF 100C, and Velodyne HGS-10 sub for stereo music, movies, and HDTV. I want to upgrade at least the front LR speakers for stereo music -- the HGS-10 can cover 100 Hz and below. These speakers are driven by Proceed Amp2 and Amp3 (200 watts RMS into 4 ohm load). Processing is Proceed PAV (preamp) and PDSD (digital signal processor).

I don't recall having heard 104/2, 105/3, or 107/2, but am I considering all of them. Mostly like classical and jazz music. I'll look for a KEF 200C to upgrade the center channel. Main purpose of upgrade is stereo music; I am happy with 102/2 and HGS-10 for movies and HDTV.

Advice sought.
donbellphd
It's a difficult decision. I owned Kef 107's for about ten years. I don't want to burst your bubble but I think there a lot of speakers out there that will better the Kefs especially in the high end and midrange. Just my opinion but I am very fimilar with these speakers.
I've had my 104.2 since 1990. No problems! Infact, I think they are getting better with age. They have made it through about 4 moves and nothing stops them from giving me a great big grin. My thoughts!
I was so happy to trade my KEF 103.2's for modern speakers. It is amazing how technology has progressed in TWENTY YEARS! Move on! There are much better speakers available. Better with age my foot. What kind of stereo do you have in your '69 bug?
I just got offered a set of nearly perfect 104/2's (minor scratches) that I have been testing in my hous for 3 days now so all the drivers seem to work fine. (pushing with my Denon AVR-4806 really helps)

Are they worth the $300 he wants?

Thanks, I could use the advice.
My 104/2's are at least 20 years old and still sound as good as if they were new. The 104/2's were, and still are one of the best sounding speakers I have heard in their price range. I think you would be hard pressed to find a better sounding speaker for the $. If some one offered me a set of 104/2's for $300 I would pull the cash out of my wallet on the spot. They typically sell in the $600 range.
Doug