Outstanding Speakers, Outstanding

Harmonic Precision CARAVELLS are OUTSTANDING Speakers.I just
want to Thank, Warren for having the courage to speakout on
these new Speaker.They Sound BIG and RICH very musical.The
CARAVELLE do things with music that a lot of full range
Speakers can`t do right.Also thanks Scotty and other members for your recommending these Speakers.People just don`t know what they are missing out on. (Again Thanks)
blcube
I too was knocked out by the Caravelles at RMAF. The stands are too odd-looking for me to be comfortable having them in our living room. But Robert Maicks and Tom Lyons told me there is a new stand design in the works.
Halleluyah!! Thanks for the feedback guys. I knew I was experiencing something very special a couple of years ago. I suppose I came off a little too strong way back then, but I was so freaked out by what I was hearing. I hope the Caravelles (now) get the PR and recognition they deserve. Lugnut, you made a good point. At first what seemed to be a crazy price for these little babies, appears, looking back, to be a good value considering some of the outrageous prices that are about. And as I (and you guys as well) have said oodles of (yes I realize, adnaueam at times) times: They deliver; big time. thanks again for coming to the plate with your experiences. warren :)
Yea Yea Yea, but they still are not as good as the
GM Europas!!! BOOM* KO, Cya ;o) ;o) ;o)

Just kiddin! I'll have to hear them one day I guess.
Another very worthy contender is The Ultimate Monitor by Audio Machina. IMO, they suffer from ADD (appearance deficit disorder) but I could live with that because of how good they are. Amazingly good.
Pat, you amaze me. With everything going on in your life: you're an audiophool to the end...Man, could I (the Caravelles) have used your tympanics a couple of years ago......'twas not meant to be....warren :-)