Verity Audio Sarastro - Anybody heard

Does anybody heard new Sarastro?
Can compare to Parsifal?
planetfax
The Verity Audio Sarastro is designed to compete favorably with anything up to $ 30,000 and more. It is actually much closer to the $ 50,000 Lohengrin than the 15,000 Parsifal and , beleive it or not, a better value all things considered.

In my humble opinion, as good as the Parsifals are, the Sarastro are in a league all their own, bettering the Parsifals in most every parameter. Expect to see a few Parsifals for sale on Audiogon ( already started, from owners wishing to upgrade ). I beleive the best value in the Verity line are the Taminos. A tasted of the best for not a lot of money ( on the Verity scale that is! ).

Dan
I heard the Sarastro and enjoyed it. That said, for a speaker with moving coil drivers I'd much prefer the Rockport Merak/Sheritan Mk II, at $29,500.

Brian Walsh
While I am a big Parsifal fan, I never liked the Lohengrin. The ribbon tweeter did not seem to integrate correctly with the midrange. From what I have been told, the Sarastro is almost identical.
I agree with Jtinn. I heard the Sarastro at the CES and it seemed like the ribbon tweet sounded a little detached from the midrange and the balance was a little tilted up in the treble. It might have been the DCS front end (which I never found particularly musical), but the Sarastros simply didn’t sound as coherent as my beloved Parsifals.