Speakers you regret selling

I was lucky to own Sonus Faber Extrema, Acoustic Energy AE1 Signature, and Dynaudio Confidence 5 in the past. They are rare in used market and can make any owner happy for the rest of his/her life. So I swore to myself I would never sell my Sonus Faber Amati this time though my wife has heard that a million times. What did you regret selling?
semi
rogers studio 7 pair in perfect condition
was talked out of them for $60.00 after finding altec lansing model 15's
Montana KAS's. I traded them in for the WAS's, which I love even more, but I sure wish I could have kept both -- the KAS's in the bedroom would have been sweet overkill. On second thought, I just remembered Sean's comment above and I'm not sure I could afford to build a second system! One is more than enough to keep me busy. Still ... that sure would have been great. Maybe I'll have to find something more compact.
I regret some room/speaker combinations I've lived in more than the speakers themselves, as they were chosen for a specific living environment i.e..Totem Forest's @ my condo, Totem winds/Wilson 6's/Martin Logan Odyssey's at my previous large house. My first pair of high end speakers were the Dunlavy SC-V's which were great for re-creating a large dynamic and realistic soundtstage..they just didn't quite do it for me on symphonic material, otherwise I may have kept them and never moved!