Jeff Rowland or Mark Levinson???

I'm looking to buy a new amp,I took a Jeff Rowland home and it sounded great. The Mark Levinson is 150lbs you just can't take one home to try, does anyone own either or and can compared these two amps company's? Thanks
jcb2000
once again, it would be more constructive to show where each company has met with great success and which company failed to either make appealing products or had reliability issues or price issues. IMHO it's a TIE, with the exception that Madrigal had more designers working together to make a wide range of great products, while Jeff Rowland has concentrated on amps, preamps, and integrated amplifiers for the most part. once upon a time Levinson made the best digital front end available - i remember having a ML dac/transport feeding a Rowland Preamp. the Consonance btw was (and still is) an amazing sounding preamp with the best remote ever invented. and this combination worked great.
I never heard the #312 from rowland, but your comparison to the "33" is irrelevant- two completely different designs, made in different era's.
but it doesn't matter anyway- both are great amps given what they are and what they're designed to do.
OH, ONE MORE THING (about the $28,000/PAIR 725 Amps)-
i trust the information about the ceramic circuit boards is accurate. i only wish
when i go to their web site that there was a complete discussion and data about the new amps. instead there's nothing. and when is the 925 amps going to
go into production? they have been on static display at audio shows for quite some time now... do i have to always go to the internet grapevine to find out what JRDG is up to? OK, so tell me what's so special about them (the 725's)- other than the circuit boards. i'm all "ears"...
their web site has ALSO dumped a ton of pictures and information about their older products. i guess you're supposed to believe the older gear doesn't sound good anymore. Maybe they're also getting tired of getting older amps and preamps in for repairs. i sure hope not. it's such a shame people still swear by their model 6's, their consummates, their synergy's...
i trust the information about the ceramic circuit boards is accurate. i only wish
when i go to their web site that there was a complete discussion and data about the new amps. instead there's nothing.

are you looking at the right place ?
here:
http://jeffrowlandgroup.com/kb/questions.php?questionid=592

Rowland has not always been successful at making their gear one's first choice either due to price or a poorly-received collection of digital amplification
some confusion here: class D is not equal to digital amplification
when i go to their web site that there was a complete discussion and data about the new amps. instead there's nothing.

here:

Rowland has not always been successful at making their gear one's first choice either due to price or a poorly-received collection of digital amplification

here: