Hegel H300

Anyone familiar with this integrated amp or had a chance to hear it at the RMAF this year?

I would be very interested in any comments.

Thanks,
Banyon100
Ag insider logo xs@2xbanyon100
Audiozen, I'm having a difficult time finding the Coda website. I keep running into a speaker manufacturer. Can you help me out with this?

I didn't mean to come across as being brash but I've heard some Hegel gear and regardless of the specs you posted it sounded amazing to my ears.
Recently spoke to a dealer who is most knowledgeable on the Hegel line. H300 is a great integrated amp, particularly if you are looking to upgrade your DAC. H300 is one of Hegel's newest amps and benefits as a result. Most people will find it a better sounding amp relative to the H200 and the reasons go beyond just the 50 and 80 extra watts into 8 and 4 ohms respectively. Despite that, the H300 is not the amp that the H20 is terms of quality and sound - but close. Simultaneous to buying a new integrated amplifier, if you are in need of a DAC upgrade the H300 is a no brainer as its built in DAC's sonic performance is easily equivalent to Hegel's stand alone HD20 DAC and probably falls between the HD20 and the HD25. While time (3 or 4 years?) will erode the value of the H300's internal DAC, for a cost of $1,100 over the DACless H200 you get a better and slightly more powerful amplifier along with an integrated DAC that would have cost you $2K + if you could buy it stand alone.
The Hegal 300 is superior in everyway then the 200-100.
The others donot match alll the FETs ,also the amp,preamp section is a dual mono active preamp stage,and weighs some 55 lbs.the pre,and amplifier section
Are scaled down versions of their$$ flagship preamp-amp. The dac is AKM
Latest and the same unit used in Brystons latest dac.it is a very respectable dac at least equal to any $2k dac out there,and their jitter reduction circuit works with any digital cable you use. If anydoubt
Call and speak with one of their techs. I listened to the 300, and 200
Hooked up to a Meitner dac-1 which is great and $7kand it was not hard to pick out the h300.from the 200
It is the best integrated out there under $10 k currently IMO,and can be bought for under $5k.
The modwright was reviewed with the 200 ,because the 300 would just pull away from it,and the 200 was a closer match.The modwright is warmer sounding.the H 300 has also won 7-8 awards worldwide and has plenty
Of power and control to workwell with most speakers out here.