Electrocompaniet Nemo

Have anyone heared these amplifiers?
If you have, what did you think of them compared to others and what other equipment was in the chain?
I interested since I have a change the get a pair at a very reasonable price.

Thanks in advance

Ulrik G. Madsen
ulrikgm
I have a pair of NEMOs,great amps.I use them in a bi-amped mode for the low frequency of the German Physics Loreleys.A very difficult speaker to drive,they performed better than all the amplifiers I have tried,YBA passion 1000,Bryston 7bst,Innersound KW monos,Accostic Reality 1000 monos,and the realy poor performer Classe 350 Monos.I have not listened to them at full range.They ran cool and reliably.
My friend has the Nemos are there great amps.
Here's the thing i dont get.
There class A amps and when i put my hands on them, these amps didn't feel hot at all. How is that possible if these are class A amps?
Correction, I wrote My friend has the Nemos are there great amps.
I meant to say, My friend has the Nemos and they are great sounding amps. They sound very smooth and dont get hot at all. I'm just trying to figure out, how come the amps dont get hot, when their Class A amps.
I honestly don't believe EC's claims of Class A operation. I used a very nice EC integrated for a short while. For a supposed Class A amp section, it didn't run hot, and didn't have much in the way of heat sinks. Still a pretty decent sounding piece for what it was (or wasn't?).
Unsound, thats what i was thinking that the Nemo amps are not pure Class A. I'm using the Ayre V1 amp which is a Class A/AB amp. Its one of the best sounding solid state amps. But you put your hand on the V1 amp and its very hot.