Classe CDP-1.5, 1 or .5 experience??

Hi, I would appreciate hearing feedback from people that own or have owned any of the above one-box Classe cd players. Please ownership experience only...not just people defending what they own.
whatjd
Well, I TRIED to own three CDP-1.5 units. The first one had tracking problems, the replacement unit had tracking problems, and the one that replaced that one had tracking problems as well. For $2,700, that shouldn't be happening. The second and third units were supposedly calibrated and re-checked by the manufacturer. Finally I just told the dealer "I've had it!" and got my money refunded. I like Classe amplifiers - and I liked the sound of the CD player (when it wasn't skipping) - but I will never purchase one of their CD players again.
Thanks for the input, I have heard very good things about the CDP-1 and CDP-.5, but had heard nothing about the CDP-1.5
I have had little experience with Classe CD Players but had a nightmare experience with their 80 Watt Integrated Amplifier (since discontinued). I am an installer that acquired a few of these at the insistance of a customer. One unit failed and took out a driver on a very expensive monitor. Upon returning the amp to Classe for service, I had to deal with customer service problems that bordered on overt hostility. I do not sell Classe products, and although I have friends and clients that swear by the company, my experience was was almost unbelievable.
IF you can find the old CD-1 get it, it was $3500 retail and sounds much better then the new 1.5 which is only $2500. They have cut back on the parts for the transport in the 1.5 because the market for $3500 one box players is less now thanks to SACD
Hello, I just bought the Classe CDP1.5 by mail order in Canada for $1900US including shipping. My is 5 months old and without any problem like previous posts. This is the frist CD player, so I can't compare with the other brands. The CDP 1.5 sounds wonderful with Classe amp, pre-amp, and my Jm lab speakes. Good listening