Best amplifier for klipsch heresy 3 speakers.

I am looking for suggestions on a power amp or integrated for the klipsch heresy 3 speakers.i would prefer a solid state amp over tubes.I need an amplifier on the warmer side,also considering a pro amp like a crown or qsc but have no experience with pro amps.My room is a 12x12 with wood floors.MY Source is a an oppo bdp 83 dvd/cd player.my music taste is mostly rock.Im looking for an amplifier with good power but tame on the highs.
curiousgeorge
I'd avoid pro amps...I use 'em for PA but they often have noisy fans (QSC) and non standard speaker posts...lots of bang for the buck but not as sweet as good modern hifi amps. The reviews of the new Cambridge integrateds are universally enthusiastic and they build that stuff really well, and the new NAD amps seem like a bargain. There are a lot of amazing integrateds out there these days...a friend has a Vincent that is a tank and sounds great.
The NAD M3 is an excellent choice. More than enough power with great control and punch.

Bill
I'll back up with Atmasphere stated, take a good look at tubes. The Heresy has horn mid and tweeter and is quite revealing, tubes should mate very well with it, and you don't need a hold lot of watts because of the efficiency of the Heresy. Paul Klipsch used tubes for what's it worth. Don't take my word for it, head over the the Klipsch forums and see the the Heresy owners there have to say.
I used a Cambridge Audio 840a with Fortes 1's, Chorus 1's, and RF-83's. The CA sound is a good fit for Klipsch. Will you be getting a sub?