New Stereophile recommended list

STEREOPHILE says it will disclose the reason why a component is deleted from the recommended list, but last year Class B Musical Fidelity A3 CDP disapears on this issue without any mention. Is it a political(fund raising?) kind of move?
bigboy
My issue here is this, which I will repeat, and please give me a rational, "how, after 20+ years of using a grading system, going from A to whatever, be changed?" IF "A" IS A MEASURE OF THE STATE OF THE ART THEN THAT PRODUCT IS RATED AN A. IF ANOTHER PRODUCT COMES ALONG THAT IS BETTER (than the prior) THEN THE PRIOR SHOULD BE DROPPED OR DOWN GRADED! If you don't think there is another hidden agended when "poof," a new grading system appears inorder rate the best, well.... you want to buy a bridge?

Listen, I'm not a Sterophile basher, but to me this absolutely makes no sense!
Ramstl, if this makes no sense, don't ever read Stereophile's Guide to Home Theater! I've read Stereophile for 15 years and picked up my first copy of SGHT with recommende components. Oh my God! Top class is AAA then AA then A then B !!! What the hell is this???? I really don't pay much attention to these ratings, although I do notice on the used market they carry major weight in resale value. I listen and judge for myself, and sometimes even think a Class B better than a Class A product. (gasp). It's only one person's opinion, I don't know his bias' or what his agenda is. I more read these magazines for information on what is out there and what features new interesting products have. If interested I go form my own opinion. My money always gets spent on my opinion, not someone else's.
So what do I do if I am trying to sell something that WAS on the list? Do I say this thing used to be a stereophile recommended component, but no longer is? Can I say it is still a recommended component and stereophile cannot change their minds on me? OR is the proper way to plug the list in your ad, this thing is/was a recommended component? Talk about uncertanty in the market place. Seriously, which is proper? Once its gone its gone???????????????????????????
Well judging by my ratings on this thread there are either some reviewer(sell outs) or friends of reviewers(sell outs!). I guess some of you can't think for your self and like to be told what sounds good, for you people that is what Stereopile(not a typo) is for. I have perused the page from time to time, I would never believe what they say as they do recieve payment(sometimes in the form of free equipment) to let the world know how great a product is. I am a salesmen(fairly successfull I might add) and am always asked my opinion and do I recommend product "A" because they pay me or do I recommend product "B" because it will do a better job? I think it comes down to a matter of ethics and morals both of which most reviewer's have NO concept of. Good Day Gentleman and untill that day comes keep your ear to the grind stone.
I think having a list at all is problematic. It divides components in to four or five categories of quality that a lot of people feel they need to adhere to when assembling thier system. The list elimates potentially good alternatives to buying a system with all class 'a' or 'b' components just so the consumer can feel good about what they bought. It creates bias and pissing contests for people who are too lazy or too busy to read, ask questions or audition. But people like lists. They like thier answers short and simple. Too bad those kinds of answers are usually wrong.