what is everybody listening to right now

I wasn't really sure where to post this so here goes. What cds ( as I do not currently listen to vinyl ) are people spinning in their ssytems. (heavy rotation) Currently I have been Chris Cornells (one l or two I can't remember) solo recording "euphoric morning"
emily
Huun-huur-tu and Angelites together singing the "Fly, away my sadness". Huun-hur-tu is group of throatsingers from Tuva (central Asia, and "Angelites" is Bulgarian "folklor" singers! I wrote short "thought" on the Amazon.com "customer review" about this CD!
The best of Miss Peggy Lee. And before that a free CD from Barnes and Noble "Women of Song" which includes two cuts by Omara Portuondo of Buena Vista Social Club fame.
I think that Eldragon wins the honors so far with Huun-Huur-Tu. I went right to Amazon.com after reading his writeup and look forward to hearing a style of music that is new to me.
Yeah, I'm right there with all those "KID A" fans, a brilliant record. Others in heavy rotation: the new Greg Brown, the new Louise Talyor "Written in Red" - one of the best folk records in a couple of years in my opinion, "Seven Steps to Heaven" - Miles Davis japenese import CD, Herbie Hancock "Maiden Voyage" RVG reissue, Elliot Smith XO, plus a lot of Brazilian stuff that I will post later for fear of butchering the names of some great artists.